Saturday, July 10, 2010
Asian spam??
posted at 6:18 PM | Permalink |
What's the deal with all the Asian spam recently?  I've deleted it "forever" as Blogger puts it but another one pops up in its place soon thereafter.  Now I've changed my commenting restriction to "registered" users which I thought was necessary to comment on Blogger blogs anyway but perhaps there is less restrictiveness to all this than it seemed.  We shall see.  And by the way, someday I hope someone explains satisfactorily why spammers even exist.  Another subject for another day....

Update - Still getting some.  Now I've added that word verification will be required to comment on posts that are 2 or more days old.  I'm hoping that will help.  And I still do not know what people get out of this?

Labels:




comments (0)